Walking in a winter wonderland

Yesterday i headed to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park for some festive goodness and some great photo opportunities…

We chose the perfect day to visit Winter Wonderland this year; it was bright and sunny like a day in mid august but with a perfect wintery chill, my favourite type of christmas time weather!

The first thing we did was head to the Christmas Markets, they’re full of hand made goods like jewellery, crockery and accessories.

After looking around the markets we decided to go on the massive Ferris Wheel, not only would we get a view over the whole of Winter Wonderland but also the whole of London!

We got some really great views of London despite my “ITS WOBBLING I DON’T LIKE IT WHEN IT WOBBLES” screams.

Of course we had to take some pictures up on the Ferris wheel, even if i was sweating and my 45 mm lens means you can only see my head.

The thing i was most excited about was the food, theres so many food and drink stalls at Winter Wonderland all picked from the best places around London!

Of course when i saw a stall dedicated to Mac N Cheese i had to get a pot, followed by a cadbury hot chocolate with cream and a flake.

Have you ever visited Winter Wonderland? – Maria x

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN/TWITTER/INSTAGRAM.

Like my FACEBOOK PAGE!

Share:

20 Comments

1. November 26, 2016 / 8:46 am

I think these are my favourite photos of any post ever – major photography envy over here! Plus that photo of the old couple is the cutest ever, you should frame it and give it to them 😭

• November 26, 2016 / 8:48 am

omg thank you same i love them! I know i wish i knew who they were, i felt like showing it to them but then they might be like who the fuck r u

2. November 26, 2016 / 6:49 pm

These pictures are so beautiful! I have been really loving your posts and the blog in general lately! Can you do a post on how you take photos and what camera and settings you use? x

Sarah | What Sarah Writes | Giveaway

• November 26, 2016 / 7:16 pm

aw thank you so much! I will do but it would mainly be how i edit them because my camera is always on auto! haha – Maria x

• November 27, 2016 / 1:11 pm

Thank you! Its such a beautiful place i feel very lucky to live near these things! – Maria x

3. November 27, 2016 / 9:50 am

Beautiful pictures Maria! 😀

• November 27, 2016 / 1:12 pm

aw thank you! That really means a lot! – maria x

4. November 29, 2016 / 12:57 pm

Your pictures are stunning! 🙂 We get to visit the Manchester Christmas markets when we get home in two weeks and I can't wait! 🙂 I've never been to London's Christmas markets but it looks gorgeous !:)

Lucy x |~ SweetIsAlwaysInStyle || Lifestyle Blog ~

• December 1, 2016 / 2:02 pm

Thank you! I love all the different christmas markets they're always so magical! – Maria x

5. November 29, 2016 / 9:55 pm

I have done a post on my visit to winter wonderland on Sunday for my birthday. Mine is also called walking in a winter wonderland (I promise I didn't copy!). It was such a beautiful place and got me feeling so festive.

I hope you enjoyed your day there as much as I did hun.

Have a read of my post here:

• December 1, 2016 / 2:03 pm

aw what a coincidence ahaha i think everyone who visits would put that as their title! I'll check it out now! – Maria x

• December 5, 2016 / 7:27 pm

See i'd love to visit Edinburgh! It looks so beautiful! – Maria x

6. December 3, 2016 / 12:30 pm

Winter Wonderland sounds so good and I sad I've never been able to go there 🙁 Looks like you had great fun! And beautiful photos btw! 🙂 x

Jessica | http://www.jessicaduartemua.com